Friday, February 9, 2018

February, ScaraDewd and Rumpus

My February calendar in my BuJo plays with the Zentangle pattern Scarabou (sorry, no online instructions, see your local CZT for instructions) and the new pattern, Dewd.

That influenced this Bijou tile...  I am calling the tangle combo ScaraDewd!  (Don't wait until Halloween to try it ;-).   I started with a rennaisance Bijou tile and used a pink micron (PN), colored pencils and gray marker.

And another new tangle, Rumpus, on this Apprentice tile.  I used a black micron, metallic colored pencils and there's a very light layer of prussian blue pencil in the background but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

I have been remiss in keeping up with posting my projects and photos.  I intend to catch up.  We'll see right?

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy this winter photo....

1 comment: