Monday, December 25, 2017

Wishing you a merry holiday!

Just a few recent cards I've created and a wintertime photo....

Using an oldie but a goodie rubber stamp from Penny Black, winter glow!  I think I can finally do it justice (?) years after I bought it!  Here I used distress inks.

And a paint chip sample can make a pretty darn good background on this Copic colored image from Altenew, Beautiful day.

And a card I had a lot of fun with.  It's just a single turtle image that I repeat stamped to form the circle mandala.  It's a stamp from a set Under the Sea by Inkadinkado.  Then I tangled Quipple with colored microns and then added colored pencil for shading.  

And it needed a custom envelope, so this one is made from a recycled calendar page.  

The view looking up on a recent walk.

Have a great holiday season! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the turtle card. We saw several from the condo lanai while in Maui earlier this month. Oh how I wish I were back there now rather than in this freezing weather. All of the cards are gorgeous. Terry Brooks

    ReplyDelete