Friday, June 24, 2016

Mini-class

... also known as an afternoon of friends and Zentangle....then, wow! Where did the time go?
We started out with "tiles" I had prepared before hand. I wanted the initial focus to be the Zenstone technique and thought we could try out several colors and shapes before slowing down to draw.
They did pretty awesome don't you think?
Then, I was excited to show them the organically grown Maryhill I recently stumbled across. If you missed that post, here's a link to the step-outs.
And if that wasn't cool enough, both sent me photos of their tiles after they finished them at home. (Beaming :-)
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. GORgeous! (I meant the emphasis to be there!) I just wish I could have been a part of your class.

    ReplyDelete