Friday, January 15, 2016

What didn't make the cut...

One of the items on my "to do" list is to organize, archive then delete photos from my computer. As I was going through my photos, I realized there were several projects, that for whatever reason, didn't make it to my blog yet. So, for your viewing pleasure, and possibly inspiration...
Tangled tag
And the flip side
Alcohol ink examples of how they started

Gift wrap drawing on a particularly wet day
Drawing (card) for a Spider-Man fan
Playing with Zenith

Dew drops, Meer and Fracas
Spiral is stamp by Dewey, Inkum & Howe (Spiral 4) and I added a Shattuck ribbon
Man-O-Man with a stamped image over it by Magenta. Calligraphy stamp unknown.
Making connections
More tangles preparing for classes

Inked with Cuttlebug embossing folder then tangled
Oooh, sparkle!
More pears for a card (stamp by A Stamp in the Hand

W2 background for a card
Stamps by Inkadinkado (flower head), Penny Black (sentiment) & Stampendous (background)
Another box for tiles (dies by Spellbinders)

An exploding box for inchies
I don't know the maker of this transparent stamp set
Another card background using W2 (leaf stamp by Inkadinkado)
So, yes, I successfully postponed computer cleanup. :-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment