Friday, October 10, 2014

More ZIA cards

Two weeks in a row of Zentangle® inspired cards. Stamps for this card are by Kodomo Inc. I used Momento ink to stamp onto Watercolor paper. The tangle is a combination of Opus and Tipple done with a cool gray Copic Multiliner. I went back over the stamped image with Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour pencils to darken and add shading. I also used new toys, Derwent blender and burnisher pencils.






Ginko stamp by Stampin Up(Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!) using Momento ink. The tangle is Finery done with a brown Sakura Pigma Micron. Coloring/shading done with Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils.

If you haven't already done so, you still have time to get your name in the hat for the give away. For more details, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    These are beautiful. I love your colors and the use of stamps. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea...those come out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete